Company: Adaptive Solutions Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Job DescriptionAdaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of
information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical
professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct
placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St.
Louis, and Denver Areas.
We are currently looking for a Software Architect to join our
- Design software solutions to meet client s various business and
- Mentor and guide a team of developers, testers and analysts
throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Analyze application specifications and technology approaches to
ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future
- Investigate future oriented products and take ownership of
driving resolution and making proposals that may include reusable
- Work with business analysts and management to recommend future
- Produce Architectural Specifications and detailed design
specifications for large-scale and complex projects to reinforce
our technical product and architectural standards.
- Collaborate with business analysts to diagnose and resolve
complex defects identified.
- 10+ years IT experience, with at least 8 years of application
- 5+ years of development experience in .NET (especially C# and
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented design principles.
- Extensive experience with WCF, developing web services in the
.NET environment, service oriented architecture, and multi-tier
software design and development.
- Past experience with responsive design and designing
applications for mobile devices required.
client side frameworks.
- Experience with SPA frameworks such as Angular or Aurelia.
- Extensive experience doing data modeling, writing SQL queries,
and working with databases (SQL Server, DB2 etc.) required.
- Experience working as an architect and delivering successful
projects in an agile environment is required.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies, and
involvement in the complete product development life cycle.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, math, science or
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to
coach more junior staff members.
- Experience with developing SOA and/or Microservices.
- Experience with CI/CD and test automation.
- Knowledge of secure coding standards.
- B2B and B2C ecommerce experience.
- Experience interfacing with corporate ERP systems for order
entry or inventory management.
- PHP or dynamic programming language experience
- Experience working in retail or consumer products industry
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and
benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life
insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, and veteran or disability status.by Jobble
Keywords: Adaptive Solutions Group, St. Louis , Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!