Lead Analyst, Technical Training
Company: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 25, 2021
For more information on COVID-19 and how we are responding,
click here .
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Technical
Training Lead Analyst (143725). Do you have experience with project
management? Let us help you make your next big career move a
reality! What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with the Sr. Manager to assist in the development and
deployment of an internal communications strategy. You will work
cross functionally with internal teams to help design, develop and
through customized internal communication initiatives that deliver
impactful, timely and audience specific messaging from concept to
delivery. You will also research, write and edit internal
communications based on requests received from Ops. You will
measure and analyze communications efforts to determine impact and
engagement and make content or delivery modifications as needed to
drive positive results. You will work as a consultant to build and
maintains effective partnerships with internal clients through
needs assessments and discussions to proactively identify issues
that impact communications strategy. You will also maintain a level
of awareness regarding new, innovative approaches to internal
communications and is able to recommend updates or changes to
current process to drive more impactful results. Required Skills &
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills, including
willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from
operational teams within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast
changing, evolving environment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to jump in and tackle new
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace and able to meet
- Able to learn new technology and apply knowledge quickly.
- Understand and adhere to company brand standards.
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon processes.
- Proficient in strong technical aptitude, team-oriented. Ability
to align efforts effectively with other work groups. Energetic,
self-motivated, engaging individual; ability to impact and
influence employees at all organizational levels. Effective
conflict management skills. Professional, positive demeanor.
Problem solving and project management skills in fast paced
- Compile data and statistics; Conduct meetings; Customer service
focus; Negotiation skills; Strong oral, written communication and
organizational skills; Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work
- 2-5 years of relevant experience or Master's degree; 1-2 years
of project management experience preferred If this position sounds
like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We are interested in every qualified
candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we
are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept
candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement. We realize
our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Referral program Your better future is ready, and we want to
put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: Communications, Project Management Technology Partners is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by
applicable state or federal civil rights laws. Share this Job!
Apply Now! First Name Last Name Email Address ZIP/Postal Code Are
you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- No Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- No Will you be working through another firm as a subcontractor?
- No Willing to Relocate (if needed)
- No Upload Resume Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are
DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store
your information and use it in consideration of your match for the
position, as well as to send updates on new opportunities. People
looking for jobs should not put anything here. Know someone who you
think would be a great fit for Technology Partners or one of our
many clients? Send them our way! We provide IT solutions that are
flexible, scalable, cost-effective, efficient, and productive. Let
us be the clear partner of choice for your IT needs.
Keywords: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC, St. Louis , Lead Analyst, Technical Training, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!