Full Stack Microsoft Developer
Company: Renaissance Financial
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 24, 2021
The mission of this full-time position is to support full life
cycle application development within an agile team environment.
Analysis, Design, Front and Back end Web and API use and
development, from conception to deployment and ongoing support.
Based on end user specifications.
- Design, implement and manage Console, and Web applications
based on Client server, Component / Microservice and Data Driven /
Data Centric Architectural paradigms.
- Support / Define and Utilize both internal and external
- Develop, maintain and upgrade existing systems.
- Support / Define and Automate unit, performance, load, and
- Facilitate problem analysis and resolution in the capacity of
providing production support.
- Perform and participate in code reviews as part of the Agile
- Support generation of appropriate business and technical
analysis, design and implementation documentation in support of all
aspects of application projects.
- Analyze and facilitate automation of business processes.
- Support Dev-Ops.
- Work and interact closely with other developers, designers,
business and systems analysts and Users
Other duties may be assigned to meet the business needs. Essential
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Attention to detail and the desire to analyze and interrogate,
systems, processes and data.
- A self-starter, with the ability to outline and identify tasks
and actions needed to facilitate all aspects of one's project
- This position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and
- Must be able to establish priorities, identify potential risks
and impacts, and meet deliverable based deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with
demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and
Education & Experience:
- College degree
- Minimum of 6 years developing experience in the Microsoft
Computer Software and Technology Experience:
Proficiency required in the following:o C#, .NET framework, .Net
Core, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, SQL, SQL Server, Database
Bootstrap, MVC, Razor, IIS, ASP.NET Framework-Ajax, ASP.NET
o Understanding of the following concepts:-- Synchronous and
Asynchronous Request and response operations-- Web versus Form
based development and their architectural differences-- Principles
of Multi-Tier development and how it fits in with the MVC
development pattern-- Principles of the term SOLID and the
associated development paradigm -- Principles of OOP -- Principle
of Tight Coupling vs. Disassociated/Loose Coupling development--
Principles of Component based and Microservices design-- Principles
of Data Driven and Data Centric development
- Knowledge of Request Response paradigm, and HTTP verbs POST,
GET, PUT, DELETE
- Pros and Cons of POST over a Query String
- Differences between MVC and Razor page projects.
o Understanding and Experience with Atlassian development lifecycle
tools such as Jira, Bit Bucket, Confluence, and Bamboo.
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile.
- MS Office suite.
- Nuget, open source code.
- Visual Studio 2017 and greater.
- SQL Server 2016 and greater.Proficiency in any of the following
is a plus:o VBA
o MS_Access Forms
o Cloud hosting and deployment experience
o External API consumption
o Visual Basic
o MS Web-API / REST development
o AJAX development
o Web Services
o (Progress) Telerik Reporting
o SFTP utilities and code module
o AngularJS, TypeScript, NodeJS, ReactJS
o Automated testing methodologies, tools and utilities
o Knowledge and or exposure to the financial / investment industry
and its features and terminologies
Proficiency in the use of office equipment:
- Voice messaging systems
- Photo copier
- Professional office environment.
- Standard work week.
- May require some overtime hours.
Keywords: Renaissance Financial, St. Louis , Full Stack Microsoft Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!