API Application Developer
Company: Apex Systems
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Title: App/Dev Advisor Location: 100% Remote Contract: Long Term
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant
Application Development matters, often requiring coordination
- Acts as the principal designer for complex major systems and
their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available
technology, tools and existing designs.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT
management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases
of application programming and processes for diverse development
platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed
systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools,
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to
identify application development solutions, new or modified
programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program
development software alternatives, or integration of purchased
solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends
the most efficient and cost effective application programming
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through
the use of program development software alternatives and/or
integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise
across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex
Application Development assignments. EEO Employer Apex Systems is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical
conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered
domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a
crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation,
union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you
have visited our website in search of information on employment
opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an
accommodation in using our website for a search or application,
please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by
Keywords: Apex Systems, St. Louis , API Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!