IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 23, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support
business goals in collaboration with business users and
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional
requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to
- Where necessary, develop prototypes of interfaces and
attributes based on findings.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency,
comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements
analysis in order to define impact, outcome criteria, and
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and
concisely write requirement specifications.
- Develop and execute test plan focused on functional & data
quality testing as well as all other methods of testing (stress,
- Work with front office to develop and execute user acceptance
test plan including assisting with complete documentation and
- Develop and manage deployment plans
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve
- Where required, coordinate with other department managers for
the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Develop project plans and associated communications
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical
- Plan and track project timelines and milestones
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements
documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the
project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to
involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Some travel by car and/or air in conjunction with local,
regional and/or national travel, up to 20%.QUALIFICATIONS
- Position requires hand-on project management and the resource
must be able to execute the entire project lifecycle from concept
to deployment .
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and
implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative
- Strong written and oral communication skills; strong
- Experience working in either retail or broker dealer
environment with knowledge in the areas of Sales and Trading,
middle office, and back office operations.
- Exposure in Equity and Fixed Income products along with
investment products such as mutual funds, annuities and IRAs
- Experience in full service sell side broker deal environment
with focus on Research, Equity Sales/Trading and Fixed Income
- Experience in full service Investment Bank would be
preferredEDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- 3-5 year's direct work experience in a project management and
business analysis capacity including all aspects of process
development and execution; Experience in producing analysis
documents and testing development of test plans.
- Experience in delivery of high-profile projects in Agile,
Waterfall, Iterative, or other project management methodology
- PMP, CMP, CAPM or Agile Prodct Management certification
preferred but not requiredABOUT STIFELEstablished in 1890, Stifel
is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and
investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400
offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh
largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of
financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment
banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond
underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research
franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a
comprehensive range of banking services.At Stifel we offer an
entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to
include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives,
life insurance, and paid time off.The health and safety of our
employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to
monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our
hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us
to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to "virtually"
meeting you.Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - provided by
Keywords: Stifel, St. Louis , IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!