Company: Centric Consulting
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live
our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients
and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to
provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a
culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this culture,
our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a
trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our St. Louis business unit has a team of seasoned consultants that
possess deep industry skills and bring an experienced approach to
strategy with an eye on the processes and technology that enable
organizations to achieve objectives. We're looking for a .Net
Developer to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- You will craft and develop .NET based applications, translating
business requirements and use cases into functional
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and
reliable .NET code. Your code should be easy to change, configure,
- You will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle,
ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
of the applications.
- You will identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to
these problems as well as help maintain code quality, organization,
- Create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees,
is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and
extraordinary for others.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- A learning mindset, ready to experience new ideas and
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you
will also be considered if you have a strong industry background.
We like to work in the communities we live in.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come
to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication
skills are important - both written and verbal. Translating
technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
- Initiative is important. We don't hand hold - you should be
comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial
environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our St.
Louis team and other technologists at Centric will give you an
amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
- Last but not least, you will, of course, need to be an
experienced .NET or .NET Core Developer. We are looking for people
with demonstrated capabilities with .NET. The more experience you
have with technologies like .NET Framework (4.x.x, Core), MVC
Framework, creating Fluent-RESTful APIs, O/RM (Entity Framework,
NHibernate, etc---), Modern Web Experience (Angular, Bootstrap,
Node), DevOps tooling and Container technology, the better.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture - Our people make us different. We have highly
talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of
disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own
expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don't take
our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor , Facebook , Twitter or
Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Growth opportunities - As a mid-size firm, there is more
flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want
to do and we'll help you figure out how to get there.
- Impact - We think of ourselves as a big company with a small
company feel - a local player with global reach that combines
business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences - We are allowed to be ourselves here. We
are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as a
firm and why we're here .
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance, and
innovation . We are inspired because we believe in what we are
doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good - We are steadfast in our devotion
to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee
involvement in community improvement projects .
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We
strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to
be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: Centric Consulting, St. Louis , .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!