Sr. Software Developer (Java)
Company: Hunter Technical Resources
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 23, 2020
- Design, code, test and implement of new applications across all
delivery platforms according to development standards and
- 6+ years of software development experience with extremely
strong skills in Java & Unix.
- Assist production support of applications in PROD and Pre
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for
- Hands-On experience with Code builds and CI/CD
- Analyze a problem and choose the best and most cost effective
Required Technology Skillset:
- Extensive experience in analysis, design, coding, testing,
developing, debugging, configuring, deploying, and supporting
enterprise applications using Java.
- Strong Experience in scripting languages like Powershell,
- Hands on experience Configuring and Administering SCM(GIT,
SVN), Build (CMake, Make files, Maven), Nexus, CI(Jenkins), CD
Automation Tools like Octopus.
- Experience in NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with API frameworks like Springboot.
- Experience with developing for Linux environments
- Extremely strong skills in writing high performance production
quality code with focus on logging and exception handling
- Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
experience and SOLID principles
- Experience in implementing various design patterns like MVC,
Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Business Delegate, Service
Locator, Front Controller, Data Access Objects and Data Transfer
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML and
associated tools such as Rational Rose.
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, Agile/Scrum development
- Extensive exposure on administration, troubleshooting,
configuration, deployment and support activities of enterprise
applications on WebSphere Application Server and Apache
- Experience in performing code review
- Proven experience in Test Driven Development and Automation
working in a Continuous Delivery environment.
- Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrives in small
Agile teams in multi-site settings
- Strong computer science fundamentals including a deep
understanding of data structures and distributed
- Ensure proper governance of technical deliveries, including
- Be responsible for the functional integrity and proper
operation of all supported systems
- Working closely with Development, QA, Product Management, and
Production Ops teams to make sure Product Releases on-time with
- Strong Automation, problem-solving skills, and ability to
follow through to completion.
- Works well independently and requires little or no
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
Keywords: Hunter Technical Resources, St. Louis , Sr. Software Developer (Java), IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!