Software Engineer 2
Company: Programmer Resources Intl Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: December 6, 2019
As an Engineer 2, you'll be responsible for using your technical
knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems.
We're looking for talented individuals who can serve as subject
matter experts in their area of focus and represent their
departments on complex assignments. You'll be responsible for
evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through
requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation, and
offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased
quality and effectiveness. You'll listen to and evaluate customer
needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align
with their expectations.
You'll develop, enhance and maintain existing and new modules
within our Entegral software suite. As a key member of our
development team, you'll be viewed as a full stack developer,
involved in all tiers of the solution, UI, middle tier and backend
database, participating in the full SDLC. We'll rely on your
problem solving experience and demonstrated software development
skills using a variety of Open Source and Enterprise level
technologies. You'll work in small, agile teams delivering business
specific technical solutions while partnering with Product Owners,
Quality Assurance staff, and other Software Development
- Participate on tactical initiatives such as designing,
developing and reviewing code with the opportunity to be part of
strategic visioning that includes introducing new technologies,
design, improved metrics, and process improvements.
- Design software components and features.
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop,
test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step.
- Designing API's and working with other teams to build
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data
- May require production systems support and/or on-call
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a
requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for
this position now or in the future.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience developing software with an object-oriented
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions
and daily job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- NoSQL data stores.
- Machine learning.
- Defining and developing REST based services.
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins or other).
- Test automation (REST-assured, Selenium, etc.).
- Cloud native computing (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Micro-service environments.
- Developing large complex applications.
Keywords: Programmer Resources Intl Inc., St. Louis , Software Engineer 2, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!