Recruiter - Remote
Company: PEG Staffing & Recruiting, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase of wooing talent as a
Recruiter, specifically in the heavy industrial field or
construction? Read on to learn more about our incredible benefits
and your next job!
PEG's global industrial client is seeking a Recruiter to join them
for a 6-month to a 1-year contract. You can work from home, fully
remote. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and benefit
Why This May Be For You:
- You are a hunter. You get a rush of not only hearing how
excited hiring managers are by your candidate but love the thrill
of the chase.
- You have flexible work options - fully remote or hybrid (if you
are lucky enough to be close to one of our client's sites). Yay for
jeans and yoga pants!
- You'll have a favorite pair of boots and a hard hat waiting for
you. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
What You'll Do:
- It boils down to you will be matching people to jobs. Our
client has jobs and needs someone to help us source and recruit
- As Recruiter, you'll coordinate job orders for a global
company. (Put that on your resume.)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and
determine selection criteria. Listening and understanding what the
roles need is super essential to success.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g.,
social platforms and professional networks), advertising, and job
fairs. (You'll get to mix it up.)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening
calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Reading - you'll read resumes and applicant profiles and help
want to stack the company with talent.
- Talking - you will communicate with hiring leaders, talent, and
outside vendors. You'll summarize information, highlight talents'
experience, and condense what departments and sites need to remain
a field leader.
- Assess candidate information using Applicant Tracking Systems,
including resumes and contact details.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect
each position's requirements (Put your creative hat on and
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- 3 years or more work experience in full life cycle recruiting
or talent acquisition in oil and gas, heavy industrial,
construction, or similar field
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various
interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bonus if you have a Bachelor's Degree, but not required!
Why This May Not Be For You:
- You don't want the option to wear jeans and prefer to wear ties
and heels every day. To each their own but business casual and
jeans are welcome.
- You don't want to talk or listen to hiring leaders, candidates,
or your team. Hey, you'll find your isolation bubble of bliss, but
talking and listening are big for the role.
PEG STAFFING & RECRUITING:
PEGTM Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned
full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our
energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching
companies and candidates to their better halves! Plus, we're pretty
cool to work for, too. For basically forever (we'll let you count
the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting
businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the
office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering,
manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the
cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect
you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we
have to offer at - -.
Keywords: PEG Staffing & Recruiting, Inc., St. Louis , Recruiter - Remote, Human Resources , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!