Company: Abstrakt Marketing Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTIONAbstrakt Marketing Group (AMG) is
a business growth company focused on lead generation for small to
mid-sized B2B businesses. We offer outbound and inbound lead
generation solutions to help companies grow and attract new
business. As we continue to grow our current solutions while
developing and offering new solutions, we are looking for a diverse
range of talent to fill a variety of positions. Abstrakt Marketing
Group is branching out and offering Recruiting as a service to our
1,800+ clients. Think of this role as Corporate Recruiting meets
Staffing. All of the positions we will recruit for our clients will
be direct placement positions. This will allow the Recruiter to
receive direct placement bonuses compared to weekly spread. As a
Recruiter at Abstrakt Marketing Group, you will be responsible for
contacting potential job candidates, scheduling interviews,
performing phone screens, posting open positions, and talent
sourcing. This individual will report to the Director of Recruiting
and assist in the hiring process for positions with our clients and
at times assisting in Corporate Recruiting for Abstrakt Marketing
Group. The ideal Recruiter is an outgoing professional with stellar
communication skills. He or she is also extremely organized,
detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced and metrics-driven
environment. The goal of the Recruiter is to assist with general
recruitment, compliance, and administrative responsibilities for
the AMG recruiting division. This position provides a well-rounded
experience for those interested in pursuing a career in
recruitment. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of
projects, assist with recruiting efforts every day, and make a
lasting impact on a growing organization.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Qualifying a variety of different jobs, from different clients
all across the country.
- Conducting phone screens, submittals and potential offers.
- Full cycle recruiting and managing multiple reqs at 1
- Passive recruiting using boolean searches and other creative
techniques to find passive talent on LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter
and other resources.
- Conducts background checks on applicants including but not
limited to criminal checks, past employment, and educational
- Other duties as assigned.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in business administration,
human resources management, communications, or psychology.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (preferably Word, Excel,
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Integrity and the ability to handle confidential
- Ability to handle difficult situations professionally,
including excellent phone communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Experience with Boolean searchesPREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years of full-life-cycle recruitment experience.
- 6+ months at a staffing firm
- 1+ years of cold calling and/or passive candidate recruiting
Keywords: Abstrakt Marketing Group, St. Louis , Client Recruiter, Human Resources , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!