Company: HOK Group, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 17, 2020
HOK is seeking a skilled corporate Recruiter with full-cycle
recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting
candidates to interviewing and managing the entire recruitment
process. This position could potentially be based in any one of our
regional office locations.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the Director of
Human Resources, management teams and/or local HR Managers on a
regular basis to proactively identify future hiring needs. You
should also be able to attract candidates using various sources,
like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal
Recruiter has demonstrable experience recruiting in architecture or
engineering combined with work experience in screening,
interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the
responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company
attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a
strong talent pipeline.
* Works with Director of Human Resources, management teams and
local HR Managers to respond to recruiting needs and develop
effective recruiting plans and strategies to source candidates for
specific positions and help manage the candidate experience through
a smooth recruiting process.
* Maintains effective relationships with social and professional
networks to source qualified candidates.
* May market HOK to potential candidates and participate in social
* Creatively and cost-effectively source active and passive
applicants through various methods ensuring a pipeline of
* Identify diversity outreach agencies and other methods for
presenting a diverse candidate pool.
* Pre-screen job candidates to obtain work history, education,
training, job skills, and salary requirements.
* Evaluate and present a diverse slate of qualified candidates to
hiring manager for interviewing.
* Advise and train hiring managers on all aspects of recruiting
process including establishing an interview protocol and feedback
* May conduct training programs for HR Managers designed to improve
candidate sourcing, recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce
* Create a recruiting culture that promotes our brand and attracts
more talented, diverse candidates.
* Partner with the HRIS Manager to educate users and manage
* Put in place programs that strengthen the firm s diversity and
* May assist in scheduling and coordinating interviews
cooperatively with hiring managers and local HR Managers.
* Manage candidate activity through the applicant tracking system
and/or resume database and maintain accurate and up-to-date
records/metrics on applicants and hires.
* May work with recruiters and staffing agencies to identify new
* Promotes firm-wide affirmative action and diversity efforts and
ensures compliance with federal and state regulations. Communicates
policies to outside recruiters and agencies.
* Participates in development of annual recruiting budget.
* May conduct reference and background checks.
* Prepare job postings and distribute internally and
* May arrange travel and lodging for applicants, if necessary
* Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace
through sustainable work practices.
* Travel may be required.
* Overtime may be required.
* The job duties and requirements that this document describes may
be altered or supplemented at any time at the sole discretion of
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work efficiently and in an organized manner.
* Good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making
* Ability to quickly establish and build effective working
* Proven experience successfully sourcing talent across multiple
* Advanced knowledge of interviewing techniques and experience in
* Knowledge of relevant social media platforms, internet sourcing
strategies and direct sourcing techniques.
* Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality and strong
adherence to the practice of business ethics.
* Proficiency in applicant tracking systems required.
* Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management,
Organizational Development, Business Management or other related
field of study. Minimum of three years full life-cycle recruiting
experience or an equivalent in education and experience
* Demonstrable experience in architecture or engineering
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age,
genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected
veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or
St Louis, Missouri, United States
Keywords: HOK Group, Inc., St. Louis , Recruiter, Human Resources , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!