Company: The Westin St. Louis
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Overview Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and
clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters,
and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may
require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and
restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and
appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned. About Us The
Westin St. Louis boasts 255 oversized modern loft-style rooms and
suites, 17,000 square feet of smart meeting space featuring natural
light, and a premier downtown location. We are easily accessed via
the MetroLink light rail system with a stop just outside our door.
At the Westin St. Louis we offer full benefits, retirement plans
and wellness incentives. Our associates receive free meals during
their working hours, discounted parking and public transportation
passes. Our focus is on our team's development and growth and to
support this we have a tuition reimbursement program. Not only can
associates work in a positive and fun environment, but our team is
involved in the local community in giving back. Apply now to join
our ever-growing team! Qualifications
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head
to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their
job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various
cleaning equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
Keywords: The Westin St. Louis, St. Louis , Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!