Executive Chef at Cardinals Nation
Company: Delaware North
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentThis position is with Delaware North
Sportservice located at Cardinals Nation, across the street from
Busch Stadium, home of the St Louis Cardinals. This facility is a
land-based, 2 story restaurant open year round, with approximately
500 seats, and 330 rooftop seats that look down into Busch Stadium,
allowing its guest to experience Cardinals Baseball in a full
service restaurant. Sportservice will provide all food and beverage
service to approximately 800 guests with indoor and outdoor
seating. Revenues are projected at $8 million. Please visit for
- Responsible for overall management of the kitchen, including
supervising activities of cooks, coordinate and actively
participate in event operations and monitor food and labor
- Plan menus, maintaining financial responsibility for the menu
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product
ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to comply with State and
local Heath Department Regulations.
- Ensure training & development in all aspects of the operation
with strong attention to safety and sanitation.
- Hire, train, manage, and retain great associates
- Maintains knowledge of local competition and general industry
- Ability to control food waste and identify opportunities for
improvement of food/labor costs
- Creates a highly functional, teamwork-orientated back of house
- Seven years culinary arts experience after graduation from
accredited culinary school or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in high-volume, multi-unit operations environment.
Previous experience in a management role.
- Familiar with monitoring of food and labor cost, menu
development and costing.
- Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures and health and
- Excellent ability to multi-task, organization and communication
- Ability to coach and lead a team, train and develop
- ServSafe certification & ACF Certification preferred.
- Required to obtain ACF certification within 2 years of
employment.Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the
extraordinary.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision,
grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest privately held
hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by
the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has
global operations at high-profile places such as sports and
entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts
and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000
employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences
one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests
annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel
hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and
specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3
billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in
hospitality, at .All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment
background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test
depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Delaware
North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, St. Louis , Executive Chef at Cardinals Nation, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!