Company: Drury Hotels
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Property Location:8700 Eager Road - Brentwood, Missouri 63144
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS. Getting a job is just the beginning.
Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are
and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place
for you here today and tomorrow. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM USSo.
Much. More.Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more.
Be valued for what you do and who you are and well compensated for
all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2023) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!) Now is
your chance to join Drury Hotels, a company ranked as one of Forbes
Best Employers. We are hiring immediately for full time and part
time housekeepers. Why join us? Here you will be valued for what
you do and who you are and you will be well compensated. There is a
reason we boast multiple top employer awards across the country. We
- Hotel discounts and free room nights
- Paid time off as well as medical, dental, vision and life
- Team Member Assistance Program and Company-matched 401(k) Once
you start, you won't want to leave. Our team members say it's
because we let them prioritize life outside work with a team that
is tight-knit and feels like family. You can also move your career
forward with our promote from within culture. Many of our managers
started in frontline hotel roles. What you will do: In this role,
you'll play a major role in creating memorable moments for business
travelers and families on vacation. After a busy day at work or
play, our guests will be able to rest easily knowing that we will
take care of the rest. We offer cleaner rooms than our competition
and the extras don't cost extra. This makes our hotels stand out
and keeps our guests coming back. As an essential team member at
Drury Hotels, you will work on a team with other friendly customer
focused team members completing daily duties such as vacuuming,
changing linens and making our bathrooms shine. Compensation
- Potential 90-day raise
- Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year based on hotel results. At
Drury, we succeed together! Requirements
- No previous cleaning experience required.
- 2 years of high school required Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply
Keywords: Drury Hotels, St. Louis , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...