Company: Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Location: Hilton Saint Louis Frontenac - Saint Louis, MO
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Manage Banquet service operations to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with corporate/franchiser policies and procedures while meeting/exceeding financial goals. Position is responsible for long and short term planning and day-to-day operations of the Banquet section. Recommends policy and procedural changes. Implements and monitors the section's budget and manages expenses within approved budget constraints.
- Analyze Banquet Event Orders, communicate effectively with customers, managers and associates to ensure that all room set-ups, equipment, supplies, staffing and menus meet/exceed customer's expectations.
- Review all schedules, equipment, supplies and organize work flow to ensure a quality event to customers on a daily basis
- Monitor and control Banquet budget (i.e. labor costs, beverage costs, supplies and equipment) and coordinate with event budgets to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while providing quality guest service.
- Implement company programs (OLS/Franchiser) and resolve daily, operational problems through consistent monitoring of Banquet operations to ensure compliance with safety and security regulations, LSOPs and SOPs and to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality.
- Supervise Human Resources in the Banquet area to retain and motivate associates; hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication vehicles, recommend discipline and termination, as appropriate.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Participate in hotel committees, MOD program and task force assignments .
OTHER PERSONNEL ISSUES:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals and Rest Periods policy and OLS Rules of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for employees as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General Manager.
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the employee handbook.
Keywords: Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, St. Louis , Banquet Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Louis, Missouri
here to apply!