Company: Drury Hotels
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Starting at $13.34 per hour!Property Location:2211 Market Street
- St. Louis, Missouri 63103 YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS. Getting a
job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what
truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at
Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow. WHAT
YOU CAN EXPECT FROM USSo. Much. More.Just as our guests deserve
more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you
are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)What you
will do:Maintain a clean and happy environment for guests and
teammates.Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse
team members and guests.
- Perform various hotel housekeeping services to maintain clean
guest rooms according to established standards.
- Visually inspect rooms to help identify maintenance items
- Assist guests by providing linens, terry, amenities, or
information as requested.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.What we expect
of you:With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will
shine at Drury Hotels. We seek housekeeping team members with
positive attitudes and these qualifications.
- Thorough knowledge of cleaning procedures and supplies
- Ability to work independently (without direct supervision) and
follow directions (verbal and written)
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Dedication to providing excellent customer serviceRise. Shine.
Work Happy. Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Hotels, St. Louis , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!