Travel Retail Merchandising Supervisor (Full-time)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Travel Retail Merchandising Lead! - Work & visit different
cities and towns across the United States!- Get paid to travel -
When assigned more than 50 miles from your home, receive per diem
to assist with hotels and meals, also, mileage when using your
personal vehicle & travel time pay!- If you have a work-hard,
play-hard mentality this job is for you! - Permanent, Full-time
work ProVantage Corporate Solutions is a Retail Service
Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as
product merchandising, store fixture installation, and signage
installation.-- Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on
projects ranging from new stores and remodel to nationwide rollouts
and regionalized resets. ProVantage is currently hiring Travel
Retail Merchandising Leads to join our team! Video of our Team in
action: https://prov.cruxos.com/18nWyEtPc3 What you will be doing
as a Travel Retail Merchandising Lead: Our--Travel Retail
Merchandising Lead,--you--will lead, supervise and assist your team
in performing general merchandising, which involves carefully
reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram ---POG/MOD---) and then following
those instructions to ensure product presentation matches the
client standards.-- The process of setting POG/MOD include tasks
such as removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures,
adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one area of the store
to another, application of labels/price tags and general cleaning
of the work area.-- The ability to lead, attention to detail, and a
positive attitude are a MUST! Travel Retail Merchandising Lead
- You have a desire to lead by example with the grace of
authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining
respect, dignity, and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy
throughout the entire shift.
- Monitor employee---s productivity, provide constructive
feedback, receive complaints, and resolve problems
- Grade each team member weekly and submit performance
- Maintain timekeeping records using the company---s tracking
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform
required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG,
MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including
screwdrivers, open-end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift
- Depending on the client, shifts could range from Days, Swing,
and/or Nights. Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2 years--- experience in big-box retail associate experience
specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- 2 years--- experience in working with store remodel or new
store setup teams.
- 2 years--- experience stocking shelves and/or processing
freight within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional
footprint. Key Qualities:
- You are dedicated to supporting a--safe--working
- You understand the value of--teamwork, exude a--positive
attitude,--and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire
- You--lead by example--with the grace of authority, maintaining
respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning!--You are proactive in seeking out
education, training, growing your perspective, and take--pride in
- You love checklists. You like to stay--busy, balance
priorities, and utilize your--organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and--remain
flexible. What ProVantage stands for: What you do matters.
Experience ProVantage---s employee-first culture where you are
appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher
purpose living out our five core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity More info about ProV Hiring:
https://prov.cruxos.com/4Ri27sFpu2 The above job description
represents the essential and most significant duties of the
position. It is not intended to exclude other work assignments and
responsibilities not mentioned herein. Similar Job Titles: lead,
supervisor, manager, stocker, customer care, guest service,
customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store,
associate, team member, floor associate, merchandiser, the
Keywords: ProVantage, St. Louis , Travel Retail Merchandising Supervisor (Full-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!