Vice President - Facilities and Guest Services
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description - Vice President - Facilities and Guest Services
(266521) Vice President - Facilities and Guest Services - 266521
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Primary Location MO-St. Louis
Full-time / Part-time Full-time Employee Status Regular Overtime
Status Exempt Job Type Experienced Travel Yes, 15 % of the Time
Shift Day Job Job Sensitivity Tier II - No Credit Check The St
Louis Fed is one of 12 Reserve Banks serving all or parts of
Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi and
Arkansas. The St. Louis Fed's responsibilities include promoting
stable prices, economic growth and a sound financial system,
providing payment services to financial institutions, supporting
the U.S. Treasury's financial operations, and advancing economic
education, community development and fair access to credit.
Overview The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is looking for a Vice
President of Facilities and Guest Services . You will report to a
Senior Vice President and have overall responsibility for
establishing and instituting our facilities strategy that involves
ensuring organization-wide standards of building maintenance
operations, managing preventive maintenance, overseeing
construction projects and providing executive oversight for
event/meeting support, fleet management and food services.
- Create strategy for Facilities and Guest Services with a focus
on ensuring a modern and customer-focused organization. Develop
corresponding departmental, team and individual goals to support
- Provide executive oversight for the areas of Facilities
Management and Guest Services (approximately 55 people).
- Facilities Management includes: facility project management,
construction services, space management, engineering, maintenance,
painting and lease management for over 1M square feet of office
- Guest Services includes: event planning, conference center
operations, print shop, fleet management and food services.
- Create and manage the Department's operating and capital
- Communicate with all levels within the Bank and the Federal
- Develop, communicate and manage strategic and long-range
facilities plan, including a detailed succession plan for important
- Implement metrics to measure productivity, effectiveness and
- Research technology, best practices and regulations to update
and improve systems and processes.
- Active participation on Bank/System-level workgroups and task
- Bachelor's degree in a facilities related or business
- 10+ years of progressive leadership, including 5+ years of
- Experience in facilities management, including managing
multi-year capital projects, lease management, engineering and
maintenance or painting.
- Experience developing and managing strategic facilities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Travel (15%). Our organization offers benefits that are the
best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Pension plan, 401K, Comprehensive Insurance Plans, Tuition
Reimbursement Program, Onsite Wellness & Fitness Center, Backup
Dependent Care (Child & Adult), and more Ranked as a Top Workplace,
the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an
inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity-in age, gender,
race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life
experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds-are recognized
as a strength. Embracing our diversity encourages employees to
bring their valued perspectives to the table when generating ideas
and solving problems and promotes an environment where innovation
and excellence grow. Learn more about the Bank and its culture;
check out our Careers Site . The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, St. Louis , Vice President - Facilities and Guest Services, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!