Local Route Delivery Driver (Non-CDL) - $18/hr Starting Pay
Company: HD Supply
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Company Overview Local Route Delivery Driver needed! Shift: Monday
- Friday, Start Time: 6:30am Pay Rate: $18/hr starting pay
Location: HD Supply, 13345 Lakefront Dr, Earth City, MO 63045 Do
you have delivery driving experience and a passion for customer
service? Would you like to work Monday through Friday with weekends
off? If so, we would like to speak to you. HD supply is seeking a
skilled delivery driver with previous box truck experience to make
deliveries to our commercial customers in the Hayward area. The is
a full time opportunity with the following benefits: HD Supply
- Local Delivery Routes - Drivers are home nightly
- Monday-Friday Schedule - Weekends Off!
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
Vision, 401k, PTO, and more!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
- Must be at least 21 yrs of age
- Must have a clean Driver's License
- Must be able to operate up to a 24 ft box truck
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be dependable and customer service oriented
- Must be a flexible team player HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS)
(www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in
North America. The company provides a broad range of products and
value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with
leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and
specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations
across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's
approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven
services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship
options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that
contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to
the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part
of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness,
diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the
company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Make deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all
safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer
site. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for
traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if
they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads
merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues. Nature and
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details **EG PRID PRID112 Job Locations US-MO-Saint
Louis Posted Date 7 days ago (11/11/2020 4:32 PM) Job ID 2020-40373
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Transportation
Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location :
Postal Code 63129 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, St. Louis , Local Route Delivery Driver (Non-CDL) - $18/hr Starting Pay, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!