Company: Crescent Hotels & Resorts
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 15, 2020
For chic, stylish, and cultured leisure and business travelers,
Le Meridien St Louis Clayton is the hotel that best delivers the
art of travel by curating modern, unique, and sophisticated guest
experiences that pay homage to the European influence of St. Louis.
Le Meridien St Louis Clayton is set to open late Summer of 2020 and
is currently looking for a creative mixologist to join our opening
As a part-time bartender, your primary objective will be to create
an atmosphere where our guests can savour the good life with
inspiring food and beverage. You will champion the Le Meridien
Sparkling programme by producing and serving signature craft
cocktails with hospitality and style.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis.
This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and
produce based on projections from the daily occupy forecast.
* Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all
fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables
daily to ensure product quality.
* Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and
documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks
using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion
* Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining
to service of alcoholic beverages and food safety.
* Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a
check for each guest, including those served by other beverage
servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
* Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies
validity of charges, records charges, and ensures vouchers are
properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
* Locks up and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items,
deposits cash drops and secures bank.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
* Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
* Positive Attitude with a team first mentality
* Ability to maintain high levels of professionalism; treat others
with respect and consideration regardless of situation.
* Ability to manage difficult or emotional customers or situations;
includes ability to respond promptly to guest requests
* Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register,
make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash
drops, total all other charges, and understand portion sizes.
* Basic knowledge of cocktail development
* Ability to follow a recipe to build cocktail
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the
basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected
under federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Crescent Hotels & Resorts, St. Louis , Part-Time Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!