Field Training Specialist - Audiology - Midwest - - 5% Signing Reward
Company: Cube Management
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 18, 2019
Field Training Specialist - Audiology - Midwest -
Our Client is currently looking for a full-time Field Training
Specialist, this is a traveling position working in the AK, KS, MO,
TN, OK, and MS territory.
The Field Training Specialist will contribute to sales and
profitability by providing product and software training designed
to increase customer knowledge, skills and familiarity with the
company product lines. They use principles from Adult Learning
theories in order to build effective and impactful training
experiences. The position also functions to provide audiological
support, which includes hearing aid fitting and troubleshooting
Main Duties & Responsibilities (Key Result Areas)
- In your role you will be responsible for supporting the sale of
products through training initiatives. You will take an active role
in conducting needs analysis to provide appropriate training
solutions in accounts and will be regularly communicating with your
sales team to ensure that you both design and deliver high quality
and impactful customer training.
- Primary events include, but are not limited to, the following:
Consumer Education Seminars, Open Houses, and CEU Seminars and
ongoing "in clinic" product training sessions. You will also have
the opportunity to represent the company through participation at
national, state, and regional meetings as well as playing a key
role in the promotion and demonstration of products during launch
trainings. Developing new training and enriching current resources
will allow you to continually challenge yourself in this role.
- As the Field Training Specialist, you will travel extensively
within your specified geography and work closely with several
assigned sales teams. Maintaining a schedule that improves
effectiveness and cost efficiencies is important to the
organization. Excellent communication skills and organization
abilities are essential as your role requires interaction with a
variety of departments, such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Service,
Product Management, Technical Support and Research & Development to
ensure a quality customer experience.
Performance Expectations (Key Success Factors)
- Follow the HR policy including all company and department
policies and procedures.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the
company performance appraisal, P2E/Development Plan, and those
communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results
within expected time-frames and with a high degree of quality and
- Follow good safety practices in all activities.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work
relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary
to effectively complete position responsibilities. Take personal
initiative for technical and professional development.
- Safeguard sensitive and confidential Company information.
- Specialized dispenser with minimum 3 years of experience,
- Speech language pathology degree, desirable
- Master's degree in Audiology or Au.D.
- Product Management or Tech Support with a hearing aid
General Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Able to resolve problems and complex issues at higher
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency using PowerPoint,
Word, Outlook, SFDC (CRM) and Excel
- Ability to effectively prioritize and balance diverse work
schedule and demonstrates ability to be highly organized and manage
- Proficient with oral and written communication and with
Base Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 + (DOE)
Total Compensation: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00, No Cap + Company Car
+ Complete Benefits Package +
Location: Any City in AK, KS, MO, TN, OK, and MS (Must live in
territory and near a major airport)
This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that
helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level
talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a
leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth,
mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing,
healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We
work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety,
Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing
holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube
Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great
Keywords: Cube Management, St. Louis , Field Training Specialist - Audiology - Midwest - - 5% Signing Reward, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!