Company: Total Access Urgent Care
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) has been proudly providing
top-ranked patient care for St. Louis communities since 2008. TAUC
(pronounced "talk") began with the belief that patients should have
access to fast, friendly, and affordable care. We have
state-of-the-art onsite digital X-ray, CT scan, Ultrasound, EKG,
and common laboratory assays. Our services include IV hydration and
medication administration, laceration suturing, reduction and
splinting minor fractures and dislocations, and abscess drainage.
We strive to show the world how healthcare can be delivered.
- Who: We are looking for Full-Time Teammates. Are you friendly
and do you work hard? Excellent.
- Pay: Start at $16/hr, can be $18-21+ within 2 years for time
and performance achievements.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Free care at TAUC
locations, 401(k), PTO, Gym membership.
- Culture: Join the best team in St. Louis. Fast, friendly,
- Schedule: Flexible schedule - can have certain weekday(s) off
for classes, family, etc.
- Hours: Most shifts are 8a-8p, some are 6a-2p or 2p-10p. Work
3-4 days per week, alternating weekends/holidays.
- Locations: Most shifts at your closest 5 locations, plus some
shifts at our main location in Rock Hill.
- Growth: Performance opportunities for you to learn, achieve,
and earn more.
- Impact: You will make a difference in our patients' lives
everyday you come to work.
- Response: We promise to email you back within 7 days. What are
you waiting for? Feel free to apply today.
- Practice more skills because you are trained and trusted with a
wide scope of practice including IVs, EKGs, and splinting
- Triage patients to differentiate between immediate and less
- Take patient vital signs and communicate patient needs and
patient status to the providers
- Apply splints and wound dressings, prepare and maintain
supplies and equipment for treatments including
- Serve as a resource for other clinical staff
- Paramedic (EMT-P).
- Full-Time (3-4 days a week)
- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts, including evenings (no overnights),
alternate weekends, alternate holidays
- Driver's License
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years old
- Able to work under sometimes fast-paced conditions
- Check out our Google Reviews. We love what we do.
- Clear, consistent path for higher pay by earning achievements
for performance and positivity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short Term Disability
- Free care for you, your spouse, and children (18 years and
younger) at all TAUC locations
- 401(k) plan with both employer match and profit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free Gym Membership
- Leadership and growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to building an inclusive environment for all
employees and patients.
Join the Best Team. Apply today.Apply Now!
Keywords: Total Access Urgent Care, St. Louis , Paramedic, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!