Company: Indian Health Service
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Indian Health Service is Hiring for a Full-Time RN (Ambulatory
Surgery) in Whiteriver, AZ.Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving
Reimbursement may be authorized in addition to salary.If Eligible
for Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement:
- Relocation/Moving Expenses covered and arranged prior to moving
with a moving company.-- Moving Expenses covered up front by IHS.
--Candidates must work for one year for expenses to continue to be
- Recruitment Bonuses up to $5,000 Sign-On bonus awarded
immediately, candidates must work the full
year.Pay:--$71,635.00--per year*Recruitment bonus and or moving of
household goods may be authorized in addition to salaryWhy Choose
- Do you have student loans?-- You may be interested in our Loan
- Loan Repayment Application available after entry on duty
- 10 paid Government Holidays
- Government Benefits Package includes Multiple Medical Insurance
- Pension plus Thrift Saving Plan matching 5% of Salary,
- 104 Hours Personal Time Off AND 104 hours of Paid Sick Leave,
accumulated over the first year.
- Vested after 5 years: Eligible for pension after 5 years of
working at retirement age (62)
- Ability to continue to carry government insurance after
retirement at the same rate as if you were workingPosition
- Routine schedule is Monday-Thursday with weekends and holidays
- Team--of--6--nurses, one clerk, two SPD/CSR--technicians, one
dedicated housekeeper,--and--one anesthesia provider.
- Five--surgical specialties are routinely
- Performs professional Nursing duties in the perioperative,
intraoperative, and postoperative phases of surgery.
- Formulates nursing diagnoses to appropriately provide care for
- Develops a plan of care for individual patients.
- Recognizes, identifies, and interprets serious situations, and
prioritizes the proper action and informs the physician.
- Operates, arranges, and monitors a variety of surgical drapes,
instruments, equipment, and supplies.
- Occasionally assists in Sterile--Processing--Department.
- Works with Stryker drills and TPS systems,--arthroscopic sets,
Fujifilm colonoscopes--and gastroscopes, use of Scope Buddy,
sized--Getting Washer/disinfector and autoclaves as well
as--and--various other equipment.
- Some scrub-nurse skills and--instrument processing and use of
- Registered Nurse (RN) License or Certification.
- 2 or more years of Circulating OR Nurse experience
- Associates Degree in NursingAbout Whiteriver, AZOf all the
areas to visit, travelers would be hard pressed to find a region
offering more-more natural beauty, more history and culture, more
recreation, more adventure, more memories-than Arizona's White
Mountains. Whiteriver is located within 20 to 30 miles from the
resort towns of Pinetop, Lakeside and Show Low. Ranging from
mid-desert in the lower elevations to more than 11,000 feet in the
mountains, this region offers a four-season climate. Take the
family to a different campsite every weekend. Drive the twisting
roads of the Salt River Canyon. Marvel at the Mogollon Rim, a vast
geological fault. Cast your line in a lake that mirrors the pines.
Golfing is primo throughout the region in the warmer months, and in
the winter you can't beat a quick trip to the Sunrise Ski Resort
which is only 45 minutes from the hospital.Reno Gazette Journal.
Keywords: Ambulatory Care Nurse, Location: Saint Louis, MO -
Keywords: Indian Health Service, St. Louis , RN, OR, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!