Clinical Communications Manager
Company: Ascension, WI
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job ID: 275160
Clinical Communications Manager
St Louis, Missouri
Additional Job Information Title:--Clinical Communications Manager
City, State:-- St Louis, MO
Location:-- MOSTL 4600 Headquarters
Department:---- Exp CRM
Additional Job Details:----FT Days
About Us Ascension Technologies is one of the nation's largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
-----Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
-----Improve efficiency and care transitions
-----Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
-----Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved---- patient outcomes
Job Description Job Summary:
The--Clinical Communications Manager--provides direction in project management disciplines and contributes to the technical direction of the organization.
- Manages assignments for installations, conversions and upgrades, and develops implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users.
- Identifies opportunities to support manual processes and provides cost-benefit analysis of automated solutions.
- Collaborates on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or changes to systems.
- Recommends cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
- Hires, trains and manages assigned staff.
- Exercises judgment and influence on key technical decisions, standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data flows and technical solutions.
- Continually improves work procedures and processes for unit(s) managed.
- Works with technology professionals and managers to develop technology solutions to meet multiple clients' requirements.
- Directs, develops, and presents to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
- Addresses unusual and non-recurring problems by devising approaches to assed the situation, developing and testing options, and introducing new procedures or tools, as necessary.
- Manages multiple projects, often through subordinate project managers. This typically includes: integrating across technologies, platforms, systems, etc.; establishing plans that prioritize initiatives; Ensuring resources and organization structure are in place and operating effectively; and anticipating conflicting needs and proactively resolving them.
- Develops and implements job and organization structure necessary to complete project deliverables.
- Evaluates applicability of leading edge technologies and uses information to influence business strategies.
- Develops long-term resource plans for project management function.
- Determines staff levels and develops the technical, administrative, and managerial skills of assigned staff through coaching, educational offerings, work assignments, and other developmental opportunities.
Brings technical and/or business systems knowledge from external sources and incorporates those ideas into AT.
- Successfully integrates across multiple technologies and systems
- Understands the direction technology must take to support the business.
- Anticipates business needs and effectively plans for the future of systems and technologies supported.
- Through subordinate Project Managers, manages multiple projects for many clients requiring large, complex, interdependent systems with significant implications for the business and/or the IT architecture.
- Effectively and proactively manages customers expectations.
- Able to effectively communicate highly technical information to numerous audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Five years of progressively responsible experience, including one year leadership skills, preferred.
- Twelve--years of experience preferred.
Extensive Cerner CareAware or Voalte Implementation background
- Program Management Experience
- Experience Managing virtual teams
Ability to Travel at least 25% for National Solution Center
- Call Center or Genesys software experience preferred
- Voalte, Cerner CareAware or Nurse Call alert systems preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Technologies--is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
E-Verify Statement Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension, WI, St. Louis , Clinical Communications Manager, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!