Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (Telemedicine)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 11, 2018
Academic/Faculty/Research opening in Saint Louis, Missouri. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Propel Physicians, working with Nurx, is building a core clinical team driven by our mission to empower patients to put the healthcare system back to work for them.
We are looking for a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioners eager to be at the forefront of a new model of care delivery that leverages telemedicine to challenge the status quo in healthcare and achieve outcomes not possible with conventional office-based practice.
What you'll do:
- Provide direct patient care via telemedicine - evaluate patient records, make prescribing decisions, and provide medication-related counseling.
- Provide clinical support to the Miami-based registered nurse team as needed.A bit about you:
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in good standing, board-certified.
- Family practice, women's health, or primary care specialty preferred.
- Active Florida license required. Active license(s) in CO, GA, IL, IN, MA, MN, MO, NJ, OH, and/or PA would be bonuses, but are not required.
- Must be willing and eligible to apply for licensure in all 50 states.
- No restrictions on your ability to be credentialed with Medicaid or other payers.
- Comfort prescribing both birth control and Truvada for PrEP (or willingness to learn).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - Spanish speaking a plus.You may be the perfect fit if you are:
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients.
- Enthusiastic about providing unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care to our patients.
- A natural teacher, able to facilitate a healthy and constructive learning environment for the registered nurse team.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where processes may change quickly and frequently.
- Eager to engage in constant process improvement to help us refine our tools and operations for improved care delivery.About us:
Propel Physicians works with Nurx (nurx.com), an exciting startup based in San Francisco aiming to revolutionize the way basic healthcare services are delivered to patients. Together, we have developed a cutting edge telemedicine platform that streamlines care for both patients and providers, enabling an accessible and scalable service that has already delighted many thousands of patients and is poised to benefit millions more across the nation.
Patients are ready for healthcare delivery that matches the innovation and accessibility they've come to expect from other service sectors, and Nurx is putting that capability in their hands.
We currently offer two service lines: birth control (pills, patches, and rings as well as emergency contraception) and Truvada for PrEP. Patients access the service through our mobile- and desktop-friendly website or our iOS app - Android app coming soon. We currently provide services in CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NY, NJ, OH, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI, VA.
Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs, biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: Nurx, St. Louis , Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (Telemedicine), Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!