Physician - Clinical Research Fellow-Gastroenterology - Full Time Academic - SLUCare Physician Group
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 9, 2024
SLUCare Physician Group is the academic medical practice of SSM
Health, St. Louis with more than 600 health care providers in
hospitals and medical offices throughout the St. Louis region. Our
physicians are among the most highly trained in their fields: more
than 50 specialties in all. We have national and international
experts, renowned for research and innovations in medicine.
- This position offers an additional year (or more) of research
training for fellows who have already completed the ACGME-
Accredited Internal Medicine residency.
- Trainees or junior faculty who intend to pursue a career as a
GI/Hepatology physician researcher or physician scientist.
- 50% of translational research in NAFLD and Liver fibrosis with
- 50% of clinical practice in GI Division NAFLD liver training
with exposure to GI fellow continuity clinic (ambulatory clinics;
inpatient where appropriate)
- Includes academic appointment with Saint Louis University
- Competitive salary and benefitsIn addition to treating
patients, SLUCare physicians educate the next generation of health
care professionals at SSM Health St. Louis. Our teaching is guided
by our Catholic Jesuit tradition, balancing the science of medicine
with the soul of it - keeping people first in all we do. #J1No
Physician - State of Work Location
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Physician - Clinical Research Fellow-Gastroenterology - Full Time Academic - SLUCare Physician Group, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!