Home Health RN
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 19, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling.MO-SSM Health 1187 Corp
LakeWorker Type:RegularJob Summary:Provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.Job Responsibilities and
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing or education
equivalency for licensingEXPERIENCE
- No experience required
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Licenses / Certifications:Basic Life
Support HealthCare Provider (BLS HCP) - American Heart Association
(AHA), Driver License - State of Work Location, Registered Nurse
(RN) - State of Work Location or Compact Multi-State LicenseWork
Shift:Day Shift (United States of America)Job
Type:EmployeeDepartment:2903000114 Home Care - St. LouiScheduled
Weekly Hours:40SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM
Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law. Click here to learn more.
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Home Health RN, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!