Company: Nuvia Dental Implant Center
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Nuvia Dental Implant Center is hiring for a skilled surgical
dentist for our St. Louis, MO location.$500,000 - $1,000,000+ Per
- Maximize your earnings with Nuvia's generous per arch rate
- Steady stream of cases.
- Bonus structure based on volume.CRNA AND Sedation Provided For
- Experience worry-free procedures so you can focus on what you
- Not taken out of your pay. All Fixed AOX Cases
- No Singles Or Multiples.
- Our focus on AOX cases allows for a streamlined, efficient
surgical experience.We Handle Permanent Next Day Restoration
- Permanent Prostheses delivered in 24 Hrs by skilled on-site
- No immediate load temps
- Titanium bar cross stabilization designed to help increase
- Digital Workflow for improved prosthetic passivity.Part or Full
Time on Contract. No Non-Compete Or Restrictive Covenants
- Choose your pace, 2 days a week or a full schedule.
- Fulfill your professional aspirations without feeling boxed
in.Hands-On Complex Case Training Provided.
- Expand your repertoire with elite training from some of the
most experienced in the business.
- Combined experience of well over 10,000 casesCollaboration with
internal network of other Surgeons
- Peer to peer case reviews and mentorship
- Surgeon owned company.
- Join a team led by peers who understand and prioritize your
journey.At Nuvia, our Surgeons are efficient with their time and
self motivated. An ideal candidate is a great communicator as well
as a team player.Typical surgical hours are Monday-Thursday
starting at 7amOpen to 1-4 days a week depending on the need1099
- Graduation from a U.S. accredited four year dental school
- Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the State of
- IV sedation license- an unrestricted sedation license to
administer anesthesia intravenously
- DEA registration.
- Current CPR (BLS) from the American Heart Association or the
American Red Cross.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Professional malpractice
- Experience with All-on-X procedure- surgery and
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of
teeth and alveolectomy as necessary
- Work in close collaboration with the restorative doctor to aid
in treatment planning cases for optimal outcomes
- Examine, diagnose and provide treatment plans to patients in a
- Work in accordance with Center policies and procedures, safety,
OSHA and MSDS guidelinesThis is what a day in the life of a Surgeon
at Nuvia looks like:
- Punctual arrival at the Center for surgical prep
- Review your patients' health history, radiographs and treatment
- Perform exceptional surgery in a team setting
- Dictate comprehensive notes
- Collaborate with the team on upcoming cases
- Feel good about changing peoples' livesSuccess in this position
is defined by delivering consistent, excellent clinical care and
executing the proposed treatment plan. Communication between the
Surgeon and Restorative Doctor is crucial for the success of our
Centers.The biggest challenge of this position is establishing
clinical expectations that are reasonable and surgically sound.At
Nuvia, we have a culture of excellence while still collaborating
well as a team. We are obsessed with our patients, love what we do
and feel honored to be able to provide such an incredible
service.If you feel like you would be a good fit with our culture
and like the idea of changing people's lives, apply today! We look
forward to meeting you.Check out our YouTube channel to see what
everyone is talking about:
Keywords: Nuvia Dental Implant Center, St. Louis , Oral Surgeon, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!