Patient Access Representative- Cancer Care Clinic
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 21, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling.MO-SSM Health Medical
Group St. Louis ClaytonWorker Type:RegularJob Summary:Responsible
for communicating with patients, participants and staff to
accurately schedule patients for prescribed procedures and gather
the necessary demographic, insurance and clinical information for
the procedure.Job Responsibilities and Requirements:PRIMARY
- Gathers information from patient and enters into appropriate
database. Seeks appropriate resources to resolve issues about the
type, date or location of prescribed procedures.
- Schedules patient procedures in a manner that most efficiently
utilizes the patient's time and clinical resources. Coordinates and
- Assists with coordination of activities related to insurance
- Provides counseling to patient, participant or their
representative regarding pre-service requirements and
- Performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalentEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.Work Shift:Day Shift (United States of
America)Job Type:EmployeeDepartment:6881000125 St. Mary's CCC
Medical OncologyScheduled Weekly Hours:40SSM Health is an equal
opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Patient Access Representative- Cancer Care Clinic, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!