Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
BJC HealthCare is now hiring a Vascular Sonographer at our Memorial
Hospital Belleville location. Are you looking for a new opportunity
as a Vascular Sonographer? Y ou will play a vital role in our
award-winning organization that is dedicated to creating a positive
impact on patient well-being. Position Details :
- M-F 8am-430pm
- Rotating Saturday every 6-7th weekend
- Call on Sunday of the same weekend from 7am-noon Why Join Us?
- Increased Compensation Packages
- Generous Benefits Package with PTO and Tuition Assistance
beginning on day 1
- Several Retirement Options including a 401K plan and a 403
- Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
- Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
Memorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care hospital offering
medical and surgical services plus critical and emergency care
including Children's at Memorial for pediatric emergency care. It
provides patients a full complement of diagnostic and treatment
services as well as heart and vascular care. Memorial, offering
medical and surgical services plus critical care, is an accredited
Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient
Care and is designated as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital by the
Illinois Department of Public Health. In addition, Memorial
Belleville recently was accredited by the American College of
Radiology as a designated Lung Cancer Screening Center. Since 2008,
it has been designated as a Magnet -recognized organization for
nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Memorial Hospital Shiloh, a 94-bed, all-private suite hospital was
recognized with Magnet status in 2018 and provides emergency care,
labor & delivery, nursery, medical and surgical services plus
critical care. The Cardiovascular Unit of Memorial Hospital is a
diagnostic and therapeutic services department. Services delivered
are based upon direct physician orders and are available in both
the in- and out-patient setting.
Role Purpose The Registered Vascular Sonographer performs a variety
of tests to include, but not limited to, carotid imaging,
peripheral plethysmography, doppler wave form, segmental pressure,
venous and arterial imaging, and thoracic outlet studies.
- Performs tests and procedures at various locations.
- Maintains accurate patient logs.
- Updates daily charges in the computer, utilizes vascular lab
menus in the computer.
- Maintains vascular lab patient files. Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED - Sonography Experience
- No Experience Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Licenses & Certifications
- RVT or equiv Preferred Requirements Education
- Associate's Degree - Allied Health/Sonography Experience
- Licenses & Certifications
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards At BJC we're committed to providing you and your
family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan /403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance To learn more, go to Not all benefits apply
to all jobs The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, St. Louis , Vascular Sonographer, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!