Neonatal ICU Registered Nurse- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
- Sign On Bonus Eligible
- Benefits Eligible
- Full Time, 36 Hours per Week
- 12 Hour Shifts, Day Night Rotate
- Every 3rd Weekend
- Holiday Rotation as Required by Department
- November 2023 or February 2024 Orientation Additional Preferred
St. Louis Children s Hospital is dedicated to improving the health
and lives of children. As one of the top-ranked children s
hospitals in the country, St. Louis Children s provides care in
more than 50 specialty areas through a dedicated team of
physicians, nurses, staff and volunteers. Along with inpatient and
outpatient medical care, the hospital offers education, wellness
and injury-prevention programs to fulfill its mission to do what s
right for kids.
Providing comprehensive, high-quality care and serving as an
advocate for children has been St. Louis Children s commitment
since its inception in 1879. Today, the hospital serves patients
and families across a 300-mile service area, and has seen patients
from all 50 states and more than 80 countries.
St. Louis Children s consistently ranks among America s Best
Children s Hospitals by U.S.News & World Report in all surveyed
categories. In 2021, St. Louis Children s was one of eight children
s hospitals to rank in the top 25 of all 10 specialties. The
hospital s academic and physician partner, Washington University
School of Medicine, is one of the top-ranked medical schools in the
United States. Since 2005, St. Louis Children s has been designated
as a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence from the American
Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Provides direct patient care activities including assessment,
diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the
guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
- Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing
environment. Educates patients and their families on how to manage
their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs
and medication administration.
- Uses critical nursing skills to assess and evaluate patient's
physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in
collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in
accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing
- Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care
accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
- Participates in activities that promote patient safety, quality
and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional
development. Minimum Requirements
- Nursing Diploma/Associate's - Nursing Experience
- No Experience Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Licenses & Certifications
- RN Preferred Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we re committed to providing you and your family with
benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional,
social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan /403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistance To learn more, go to
Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive care,
intensive care unit, nurse, psychiatric, tcu, transitional,
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, St. Louis , Neonatal ICU Registered Nurse- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!