Practical Nursing Specialist
Company: Bethesda Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 18, 2023
As an employee of Bethesda you will be required to provide
documentation of vaccination, this includes the COVID-19 vaccine if
Named one of U.S. News and World Report's Best Nursing Homes and
St. Louis Magazine's Top Area Senior Living Facilities.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides basic nursing care
under the supervision of a registered nurse. This position
assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care consistent
with his/her educational training.
- Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in
becoming a licensed practical nurse
- Long-term care/Assisted living experience preferred.
- Current license in the state you will be working as a Licensed
- Current CPR/AED Certification Required.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to assess the basic nursing care needs of the
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with
residents, visitors and staff.
- Time management and organizational skills are required.
Keywords: Bethesda Health, St. Louis , Practical Nursing Specialist, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!