BMT/Car-T Quality RN
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 19, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling.MO-SSM Health Cardinal
Glennon Children's HospitalWorker Type:Regular Job Summary:
Provides assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of
clinical transformation activities for an assigned service or
population. Job Responsibilities and Requirements: PRIMARY
- Supports the development, implementation, and evaluation of
services and initiatives.
- Collaborates with management and subject matter experts to
understand desired performance, assess learning needs, and develop
appropriate training solutions.
- Gathers, analyzes and reports data related to performance and
achievement of project objectives and timelines. Tracks issues and
works to improve processes, efficiency and compliance of best
practice standards including electronic documentation
- Conducts training and serves as an expert resource. Serves on
specialty and/or unit committees, councils, and teams, as well as
- Participates in the identification and development of
competencies. Participates in the development, deployment and
monitoring of the interdisciplinary practice model, safety and
quality improvement initiatives.
- Supports key strategies to drive quality improvement to meet
dashboard and strategic objectives, including meaningful use
standards. Supports and facilitates the standardization of best
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related fieldEXPERIENCE
- Five years' registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing. Licenses / Certifications: Registered Nurse (RN)
- State of Work Location or Compact Multi-State LicenseWork
Shift:Day Shift (United States of America) Job Type:
EmployeeDepartment: Costas CenterScheduled Weekly Hours:40 SSM
Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age,
disability or sex. Learn more here
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , BMT/Car-T Quality RN, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...