Registered Nurse - General Medicine - Part Time- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Additional Information About the Role
- Up to $7500 Sign-On Bonus
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center is
the largest hospital in Missouri and is ranked as one of the
nation's top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Barnes-Jewish
Hospital's staff is composed of full-time academic faculty and
community physicians of Washington University School of Medicine,
supported by a house staff of residents, interns, fellows and other
medical professionals. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care,
Barnes-Jewish Hospital was the first adult hospital in Missouri to
be certified as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses
Role PurposeProvides direct patient care activities including
assessment, diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation
within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
- Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing
environment. Educates patients and their families on how to manage
their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs
and medication administration.
- Uses critical nursing skills to assess and evaluate patient's
physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in
collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in
accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing
- Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care
accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
- Participates in activities that promote patient safety, quality
and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional
- Nursing Diploma/Associate's - NursingExperience
- No ExperienceSupervisor Experience
- No ExperienceLicenses & Certifications
- RNPreferred RequirementsEducation
- Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards At BJC we re committed to providing you and your
family with benefits and resources to help you manage your
physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays
and personal time
- Adoption assistanceTo learn more, go to *Not all benefits apply
to all jobs The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Associated topics: ambulatory, asn,
cardiothoracic, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, maternal,
nurse clinical, psychiatric, staff nurse
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, St. Louis , Registered Nurse - General Medicine - Part Time- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...