Company: Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Are you ready to join the highest-rated healthcare team in the
greater St. Louis area? Do you want to work in an environment that
will grow your skills and medical knowledge? At Total Access, we
are changing how healthcare is delivered. -Clear Communication:
- Pay: Start at $21/hr. Earn an additional $3-$5/hr within 2
years for time and performance achievements.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Free care at TAUC
locations, 401(k), PTO, Gym membership.
- Schedule: Flexible schedule - can have certain weekday(s) off
for classes, family, etc. Work 3 days per week, alternating
weekends/holidays. Overtime is unlimited.
- Hours: Shifts are 8a-8p. -
- Locations: Most shifts at your closest 10 locations.
- Culture: Join the highest rated healthcare provider in St.
Louis. Fast, friendly, affordable healthcare.
- Growth: Opportunities for you to learn new skills, achieve, and
- Impact: Make a difference in our patients' lives every day you
come to work.
- Response: We promise to email you back within 7 days. What are
you waiting for? Apply today.Job Description:
- Practice more skills because you are trained and trusted with a
wide scope of practice including IVs, EKGs, and splinting
- Triage patients to differentiate between immediate and less
- Take patient vital signs and communicate patient needs and
patient status to the providers
- Apply splints and wound dressings, prepare and maintain
supplies and equipment for treatments including sterilization
- Serve as a resource for other clinical staffJob Requirements:
- Paramedic (EMT-P)
- Full-Time (3 days a week)
- 12-hour shifts (no overnights), alternate weekends, alternate
- Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years old
- Desire to work in a fast-paced team environmentBenefits:
- Check out our Google Reviews. We love what we do.
- Clear, consistent path for higher pay by earning achievements
for performance and positivity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short Term Disability
- Free care for you, your spouse, and children (18 years and
younger) at all TAUC locations
- 401(k) plan with both employer match and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO) -
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership and growth opportunitiesWe are an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an
inclusive environment for all employees and patients.Join the Best
Team. Apply today.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC), St. Louis , Paramedic, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...