Micro-Surgical Instrument Maker
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Corza MedicalMicro-Surgical Instrument Maker St.Louis, MO 63219
At Corza Medical, our mission is to support surgical providers with
remarkable service, trusted performance, and outstanding value by
creating an unmatched experience that stems from listening to the
surgical experts themselves. Our product family is the result of
years of experience championing surgeons and listening to their
expertise. We deliver unmatched value across our line of products
and offer a seamless, personalized experience designed around
surgeons needs. Were a team of experienced professionals who
understand the difference that excellent customer service can make.
We are seeking aMicro-Surgical Instrument Maker with an
entrepreneurial spirit who excels in a dynamic, growth oriented
environment to join our team. What we value
- Integrity. We do what is right.
- Accountability. We do what we say.
- Customer First. We deliver extraordinary experiences.
- One Global Team. We before me, always.
- Inspired.We love what we do.What you will do
- Procure parts, drawings, master models, and work orders from
- Follow instructions on drawing and perform operations to shape
instruments utilizing filing, belting, grinding, and bending
- Heat treat, sand blast, and polish instruments as needed.
- Final finish and set instruments to specified dimensions and
- Follow company safety and regulatory policies.
- Train other employees as required. What you will need
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the manufacture of high-quality surgical
- Dedicated and responsible.
- Superior manual hand-eye dexterity and ability to repeat
- Mechanical aptitude with practical information retention.
- Proficiency in the use of measurement instruments including,
but not limited to, micrometers and calipers.
- Experience in the use of microscopes and or similar devices, to
aid close-up work.
- Experience in brazing, welding, bending, and drilling of small
parts. What you will like We foster a work environment where all
team members are empowered and encouraged to share their opinions
and ideas. We encourage robust, fact based debate. Our highly
collaborative work environment results in the best decisions for
Corza Medical and a shared mission to execute our plan together, on
time and on budget. Join our team At Corza Medical, we are
motivated by enabling our customers success. That starts with
understanding their needs and developing products that enhance
clinical outcomes. Our goal is to provide innovative, high-quality
products and service that will ensure the continued success of our
company and surgical professionals well into the future.
Keywords: Angiotech, St. Louis , Micro-Surgical Instrument Maker, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!