Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 27, 2023
EquiliemHealthcare specializes in staffing clinical,
non-clinical, and allied personnel. We excel in all levels,
disciplines, and specialties within the healthcare spectrum. Our
projects range from short to long term local and travel
assignments. Equiliemhas been recognized as a certified small
business enterprise. In addition, we are proud that we have earned
the prestigious Joint Commission accreditation for staffing firms
and have been awarded Best in Staffing 4 years running by our
employees and client partners.
This opportunity is with a School for the Blind in St. Louis, MO.
They are a residential school with approximately 40+ students aged
6- 21 years old.
Our Occupation Therapists are part time as scheduled through the
normal school day. We pretty much run year-round and are looking
for candidates for a long-term placement.
Our clinical an on-site health center staffed with licensed nurses,
and also provides occupational, speech and physical therapies, as
well as mental health services for students.
We have a current need of an in-person, Occupational Therapist
(OT). We will be looking for services to start ASAP and on-going
through the 22-23 school year. Ideal candidate will have experience
with children, young adults, and children with special needs.
Tentative hours will be Tuesday and Thursday 8:00AM 4:00 PM with an
unpaid half lunch break, and Wednesday 8:30AM - 11:30AM.
- Participates in bi-weekly clinical team meetings.
- Builds, and maintains relationships with the residents, school,
families and providers.
- Educates staff, health networks, providers, and members on
issues and available resources.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Possesses the Ability To:
- Work in a team environment, be flexible, and adapt to
- Manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
client leadership and staff.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in
- Analyze information and prepare concise clinical
- Work with all levels of staff to identify and problem-solve
contracted provider issues.
- Follow through on projects with minimal supervision or
- Utilize computer and appropriate software (e.g., Microsoft
Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and job specific
applications/systems to produce correspondence, charts,
spreadsheets, and/or other information applicable to the position
Experience & Education
- Master Degree is Occupational Therapy.
- At Least 1 year of related experience is required.
Keywords: Equiliem, St. Louis , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!