Company: AGING WELL HEALTH CARE LLC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Homecare jobs represent the fastest growing profession in America.
AW Health Care invites you to apply for our PRN part-time
Caregiver/CNA position for North St Louis County and City
communities'. Our Caregivers and CNAs make a difference in our
clients lives by keeping them safe and healthy in the comfort of
their homes. Your work matters every single day.
Shift: Various shifts available, Monday - Friday and weekends. Two
weekend shifts are required each month.
Caregiver Job Summary: The Caregiver provides personal hygiene and
a safe environment to clients. Priority will be given to providing
for the client's physical care such as personal cleanliness and/or
wound care and to the immediate environment which directly affects
the client's health and safety needs. Caregivers services are
scheduled as intermittent visits provided to the client according
to the client's care plan.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid Driver's License, your own reliable
transportation and vehicle insurance
- Must have at least 6 months to one year of experience as a
professional caregiver. Preferably with the geriatric
- Must possess moderate computer skills, including word
processing and data entry;
- Must be a self-starter able to work with minimal
- Must be a team player dedicated to providing a high level of
customer service, with a positive attitude;
- Must be able to communicate effectively and possess
well-developed interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving
- Must have the ability to effectively interact with all
- Must maintain required yearly training/education as mandated by
state of Missouri
- Must be able to read, write and follow directions.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and the skills
necessary to provide the care appropriate to the age of the clients
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span and possess the ability to assess
data reflective of the client's status. Able to interpret the
appropriate information needed to identify each client's
requirements relative to age specific needs and to be able to
provide the care needed as described in the agency's policies and
- Must be willing to be flexible with their hours and able to
work any shift, as needed, to meet the client's needs. Working
Environment: Caregivers work in client homes and travel to and from
client homes as needed. Mileage reimbursement available for client
transportation, client errands and for travel in between client
Preferred Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED;Has the ability
to be well organized and prioritize effectively;CNA preferred, but
not necessary;Able to work with pets and smokers in client homes;
Physical Requirements: Ability to perform the following tasks if
necessary:Ability to participate in physical activity.Ability to
work for extended period of time while standing and being involved
in physical activity.Moderate lifting, 20-40 pounds.Ability to do
extensive bending, lifting and standing on a regular basis. #CB
Keywords: AGING WELL HEALTH CARE LLC, St. Louis , Caregiver PRN, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!