Caregiver - Community Support Coordinator
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
$18/hour ! ***$750 SIGN-ON BONUS!***
Saint Louis, Mo; West County, North County, South County;
GREAT BENEFITS; Mileage Reimbursement; 401K Match!
Sunnyhill, Inc. provides services, programs, and opportunities for
children and adults with developmental disabilities. Sunnyhill
serves over 1,000 children and adults, ages 4-85, annually in six
St. Louis metropolitan counties. As a Community Support Coordinator
at Sunnyhill, Inc., you will be empowered, as a caregiver, to help
the people we support become productive citizens, achieve their
goals, and reach their dreams.
Sunnyhill is HIRING IMMEDIATELY, for both Full Time and Part Time,
with a variety of shifts available;
A. Job Duties
- Document activities and records level of progress for outcomes
as outlined in each participant s Individualized Support Plan on a
- Adhere to all ISLA department guidelines and paperwork
deadlines as outlined by ISLA administration.
- All ISLA documentation must consist of proper grammar, correct
spelling and age appropriate language.
- Ensure that participants safety is maintained through quarterly
emergency drills, participant and employee safety supply
inventories and other strategies.
- Maintains consistent and positive communication with ISLA
program supervisors, guardians and other service providers.
- Provides face-to-face time each week with each participant
based on caseload outlined by ISLA administrators.
- A work week is defined as 40 hours a week (not a pay period). A
40 hour work week consists of the required billable time
(face-to-face) and non-billable time (administration time).
- Ensures that non-billable time is recorded as drive time and
completing progress notes per funding source guidelines.
- Attends all scheduled ISLA meetings as assigned by ISLA
- Assures required training is completed in timely manner.
1. High School Diploma/GED required; 60 hours of college credit in
Human Services and/or 2 years of work experience in Human Services,
2. Other requirements: Use of a personal motor vehicle, valid Class
E (Chauffeur s) license, adequate auto insurance as defined by
state law. Acceptable police, DFS, and DMV record checks.
Non profit, not for profit, social services, social work, in home
care, residential care, disability, DSP, caregiver, personal care,
personal assistant, CNA Associated topics: americorps, chaplain,
customer experience, event organizer, liasion, personalized
support, program staff, project, representative, teacher
Keywords: Sunnyhill, St. Louis , Caregiver - Community Support Coordinator, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!