Medical Receptionist-Primary Care-Crestwood
Company: Mercy Hospital South
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Up to $5,000 hiring incentive available! - Overview:
- Greets and appropriately directs patients via phone calls or
- Maintains waiting room.
- Performs general clerical duties as needed.
- Assists with all aspects of patient care as directed by nurses
and physicians. Maintains examination rooms.
- Calls pharmacy with prescriptions, and patients with test
- Regular performance incentives -
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education.
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one. -
- Annual contribution of $100 per month - to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA. -
- Paid parental leave for new parents. -
- 401k with employer match. -
- Paid PTO for volunteering. -
- Competitive salary. -
- Future career growth! -Qualifications: Education : Requires
high school diploma or equivalent. Experience : Minimum of two
years medical receptionist experience. Other : Types 35-40 wpm. -
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy? - Compassion and
professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook
and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission
and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little
extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our
commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage
you to apply. RMA, Registered Medical Assistant, Certified Medical
Assistant, CMA, CCMA, Clinic Medical Assistant, Clinical Medical
Assistant, Medical Technologist, Phlebotomy, Phlebotomist, CNA,
Certified Nurse Assistant, EMT, Emergency Medical Tech, Clinic
Technician, Technician, Health Care Tech, healthcare - -Front Desk,
Front Office, Clerical, -Patient Service, Patient Representative,
Administrative, Receptionist, Clinic Receptionist, Customer
Service, Admitting, Patient Service Representative, Patient Access
Representative, Teller, - No experience, medical office, health
care, healthcare, administrative assistant Mercy has determined
this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a
constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential
function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy Hospital South, St. Louis , Medical Receptionist-Primary Care-Crestwood, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!