RN - Neuro, Days
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Up to $20,000 Sign-On Bonus for exp RNs
$10,000 for New Grad RNs
(no contract for either)
- Stroke Patients
- Seizure Patients
- MS Patients
- Back, Head and Spinal Surgical Patients
- Patients newly on Trachs
What Our Nuero Nurses Do
- Specialized Neuro-Surgical Nursing. Throughout our Fellowship,
Neuro nurses receive specialized education so that they can excel
with Neuro, Stroke, and Neuro Surgical patients.
- Coordinate multiple IV medications, continuous infusions for
pain, and other medication administration. Work with specialized
post-surgical equipment including tubes, lines, drains, and
- Serve as part of a multi-disciplinary care team including
nursing, patient care associates, physicians, surgeons, PT/OT,
respiratory therapists, chaplains, and others to identify the plan
of care for each patient and ensure cohesive care to meet the
physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each patient
- Utilize remote telemetry.
- Continue to participate in educational opportunities at the
hospital and around St. Louis
- Coordinate and prioritize care with multi-disciplinary
- Educates patients and their families on how to manage patient's
illness or injury
- Are part of a culture of continuous learning and growth, as
well as incredible teamwork!
- 12-hr shifts with the flexibility of self-scheduling
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited
- License: Meets the criteria to be eligible for licensure in
state of Missouri or currently licensed in the state of
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the
American Heart Association
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO,
tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are
just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
For more information please reach out to Georgie Trammell at
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, St. Louis , RN - Neuro, Days, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!