RN - Critical Care Opportunities - Mercy South
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Mercy South Critical Care Opportunities
Graduate and Experienced nurses encouraged to apply here!
Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus for RNs!
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for GNs!
Relocation Assistance Available
We Offer Great Incentives:
Learn more about our benefits here!
- Annual Merit increases based on performance
- Loan Forgiveness up to $20,000 for Gradate Nurses
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in obtaining your BSN (up
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
- Free parking
Click on the links below to learn more about each unit:
- Medical Stepdown
- Surgical Stepdown
- Cardiac Telemetry
- Cardio Vascular Progressive Care
- Neuro Stepdown
- Medical Surgical ICU
- Cardiac Vascular ICU
- Cardiac Medical ICU
- Clinical Decision Unit
- Emergency Room
Upcoming 2023 Fellowship Start Dates:
- January 9
- April 3
- June 26
- August 7
- October 17
Click here for information on our Fellowships
For additional questions please email Michelle.Simmonds@Mercy.net
or call/text 314-525-1593.
Mercy Hospital South has been recognized numerous times
- Level 2 Trauma Center - the only one in the South County
- Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level 1 STEMI Center
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Advanced
Certification in Heart Failure
- American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines-Heart
Failure Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited school;
- License: Must have either a current RN Temporary Permit/RN
license in the State of Missouri. or obtain 90 days from date of
- Experience: Tech experience preferred.
- Certifications: CPR required.
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
If you would like to connect with the recruiter before applying for
more information, please contact Michelle Simmonds at
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, St. Louis , RN - Critical Care Opportunities - Mercy South, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!