Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Coordinator, Day Surgery - $24-38 per hour
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical
Coordinator, Day Surgery for a nursing job in Saint Louis,
Missouri.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Day Surgery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Provides coordination of the activities and flow of work for the
assigned clinical program.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of
program services and initiatives.
- Plans, implements, evaluates, and coordinates appropriate
- Maintains program documentation and review to support
regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Assists with determining appropriate training for the staff and
developing the learning program.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Collaborates with others to assist with problem identification
and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new
services, and systems/performance measures.
- May participate in injury prevention initiatives and/or
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or equivalent combination of
education and experienceEXPERIENCE
- Three years' registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of
the largest integrated health systems in the country, because
leadership, administration and providers work closely together to
find solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Coordinator, Day Surgery - $24-38 per hour, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!