PRN MICU NP Saint Louis University Hospital
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Initiates and provides medical interventions in response to
acute changes in patient conditions.
- Provides educational services to nursing and ancillary
departments and serves as an educational consultant on clinical
- Applies evidence based practices to achieve multidisciplinary
collaboration to facilitate continuity of care.
- Contributes to the satisfaction of the medical staff by
collaborating with physicians to deliver best care.
- Recognizes and utilizes opportunities to act as a change agent
by introducing nursing practice innovations.
- Evaluates nursing practices associated with specialty area,
defines needs/problems with patient care and makes constructive
suggestions that creates a positive patient outcome.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- Master's degree from nationally accredited Nurse Practitioner
- One year experience PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients. Qualifications
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) - State of Work
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , PRN MICU NP Saint Louis University Hospital, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!