Hematology Oncology job
Company: NOW Healthcare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Faith based non profit health system seeks an Oncologist –
Hematologist / Oncologist in St Louis, Missouri!
This group is rich in tradition and serving their community. 23
hospitals in 4 states
About the role:
Hours/call: 40 hrs per week (1/2 day Friday for admin) / Call: 1:6
(own patients M-Th; weekends 1:6)
Main types of procedures or patients seen: Some hem/onc and large
number of benign hem patients.
Average # of patients seen per day: 15-20 patients per day with
handful of hospital patients on top of that and no BMT.
Team size : 1 other HemOnc; 1 NP
Salary range : $400k+ with sign on, retention ($50k) and once on
production should be over $500k base
Medical Oncology & Hematology position details
BE/BC Medical Oncology physician need in the greater St. Louis
Metro - St. Charles/St. Peters
Located in one of the fastest-growing counties in the area
- Community Cancer Center
- Patient care for general medical oncology and benign
- Existing patient base – full practice with production in the
- Newly remodeled/expanded infusion center
- Reasonable call of 1:6 weekend call
- A well respected, physician led practice model
- Consistently high producing colleagues, substantial community
need, and waiting patient panel
- Experienced NP support
- Highly trained, experienced staff
- EHR integrated system-wide: EPIC
- Desirable on-call rotation
- Competitive Compensation with 2-year guarantee
- Attractive Sign on and Retention Bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plans with match program
- Generous perks: Time Off – CME Dollars, and more!
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, St. Louis , Hematology Oncology job, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!