Cath Lab RN-Regional Float Pool
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Interested in traveling but want to sleep in your own bed at
night? Come join SSM Healths Regional Float Procedural Team. We are
looking for experienced Cath Lab RNs to join a great team that
serves our five St. Louis Ministries. Get the experience traveling
to different ministries serving our patients in St. Louis.
- $35/hr starting base rate
- $30/hr float premium
- SSM Health Benefits package
- Working with great Teams serving our St. Louis patients
- Ask your recruiter about sign on bonus eligibility!Must have 2
years of Cath Lab experience, on-call time, and holiday call.Plans
coordinates and implements care to the adult patient in the Cardiac
Cath Lab. Ensures that quality care is provided in an efficient and
safe manner consistent with the unit's standards of care and
demonstrates competency skills appropriate to the clinical
- Performs on the Cath Lab procedure team as circulator, scrub,
- Performs in holding by ensuring patient is correctly prepped
for the procedure. Ensures needed information, such as history and
physical (H&P), is timely.
- Utilizes critical judgment to analyze patient assessment and
administers medications on all patients, including the critically
ill patient and reports abnormal information to the physician in a
- Performs hemostasis safely and properly with or without
- Routinely enters patient orders and charges. Checks charges to
- Provides care of the critically ill patient with the ability to
function independently in a stressful situation.
- Routinely educates patients and families based on assessed
needs, documents education provided, and keeps them informed of
tests and treatments. Provides clear patient instruction on what to
expect during the perioperative procedure.
- Assists families to the cardiology area or cath lab area by
escorting when necessary.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Cath Lab RN-Regional Float Pool, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!