RN - Transitional Care - Pediatrics
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$15K Sign On Bonus!Full Time NightsJoin the TCU passionate care
team!TCU is a 20 bed step-down unit caring for children with acute
and/or chronic complex needs. We specialize in care of cardiology
patients, pulmonary patients requiring mechanical ventilation,
patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis, patients with multisystem
needs or patients who require advanced monitoring
post-operatively.Provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , RN - Transitional Care - Pediatrics, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!