RN-Program Specialist (H)
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Provides support for the business objectives to support
program(s) of a defined area.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates to identify program opportunities and recommends
business plan and budget.
- Promotes the program and referral sources for targeted
customers. Builds relationships within discipline to develop
- Collaborates in the development of marketing outreach
activities and communication materials.
- Analyzes and recommends actions based on key program trends and
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- Four years' registered nurse or operating room experience (non
nursing) in related department or critical care rolePHYSICAL
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , RN-Program Specialist (H), Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!