Occupational Health Nurse - Corporate Health
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Additional Information About the RoleBJC Corporate Health has a
role for an experienced RN to join their team. - -Shift: 4x10 hour
OverviewBJC Corporate Health Services comprises several
organizations that share a dedication to creating and maintaining
healthy workplaces. Serving hundreds of area employers as well as
BJC HealthCare, BJC Corporate Health Services specializes in
improving worker health, safety and productivity and reducing costs
associated with work-related illness/injury and absenteeism.Role
PurposeResponsible for supervising the daily operations of
Occupational Health, managing the Workers' Compensation program,
and coordinating delivery of the HSO's Occupational Health
- Provides accurate documentation as required.
- Evaluates employee injuries and facilitates appropriate
treatment and follow-up.
- Coordinates and delivers occupational health services to
- Responsible for case management oversight and coordination for
all worker's compensation claims.
- Performs pre-employment physicals for newly hired employees to
determine their eligibility and capacity for the position.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.Minimum Requirements
- Nursing Diploma or Associate's Degree in Nursing
- 2-5 years of experience -
- Registered Nurse (RN) License Preferred QualificationsPreferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing'
- 5-10 years of experience
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN)Benefits
StatementNote: not all benefits apply to all openings- -
Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan
options- - Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan- - 401(k) plan- - Tuition
Assistance- - Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement
Accounts- - -On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)- -
-Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time*Pension
does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton
Memorial or Parkland Health CenterLegal StatementThe above
information on this description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees in this
position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, St. Louis , Occupational Health Nurse - Corporate Health, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!