Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN
Company: SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Richmond Heig
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Richmond
Heights1027 Bellevue Avenue, 3rd Floor, St Louis, MO 63117
Registered Nurse - PRN (Night) - $42 an hourShifts 12 hours with
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Richmond Heights within St.
Mary's Hospital. We are one of the best-kept secrets in healthcare,
but speak to anyone that works here and no doubt you will hear all
of the same reasons. Are you tired of the "grind" and burnout of
nursing, along with layoffs and furloughs? Unrealistic productivity
and patient ratios putting your stress levels through the roof?
Join us to experience a fantastic culture with a real work/life
balance, unbeatable patient/nurse experience, better outcomes, and
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads - similiar to a Med/Surg unit
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and
- RN to BSN program through the University of Kentucky -
- PRN rate is $40 per hour.
Responsibilities:As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation
hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of
clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include
Therapists - Physical, Occupational and Speech Language
Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing
Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we
will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on
their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.Preferred qualifications that will make
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional Data:
At Select Medical's Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced
treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical,
physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple TraumasWe employ over 50,000 people across the country
and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and
every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
We'd love for you to join the team!
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the
onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Richmond Heig, St. Louis , Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!